Sunday, November 1, 2009

Great Artist - LOC Design Studio

Here is a great artist to check out: LOC Design Studio.
There is a large selection of all things beaded including: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, charms bookmarks and fobs.

Here is the artists bio: I create one of a kind, handcrafted beaded jewelry items. I LOVE beads, especially glass and crystal, freshwater and glass pearls, and white metal finishes. In addition to creating adornments for your ears, neck and wrists, I also design jewelry for your books, cell phones and keys.

Her earrings are really nice and well crafted! There is a big variety to choose from. If you are an avid reader, her beaded bookmarks are unique. Any of her pieces would make a great gift for someone or even a gift to yourself!

I think my favorite would have to be this one:



Visit her store here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the great article! Vicki, LOC Design Studio

    ReplyDelete