Sunday, April 18, 2010

Editing Photos

There are 2 types of editing photos. One type is is cleaning them up, color correcting, and so on. The other is editing which ones to put out there for your viewers. I am not so good with the latter. It's hard to choose between 2 photos of the same thing, but a little bit different. I like them both, but I'm a bit biased. :) So, I'm putting some photos up here for you guys to decide which ones I should keep. Put the #'s of the ones you like the in the comments. Thanks for looking!!

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.




8.


9.


10.


11.

4 comments:

  1. hmmm.... 1, 4, 6 and 9 stand out as potential listers to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 2, 4, and 10 as possible listers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle with this too.

    I like best from this group (top 3 in no particular order) 2, 4, 6 and 10. Ok, that was 4. See I told you I'm no good at this either. :-) Those would be my favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete