Thursday, December 10, 2009

Awesome Designer - Isla New York

A great shop to check out is Isla New York. Her store features handmade organic clothing for women, such as skirts, sweaters, pants, and shirts.

Her bio: My name is Regina and I live and work in Manhattan. After graduation, I worked a few fashion internships and then decided to start my own label here on Etsy (Although I also sell on Supermarketqh.com)! Right now I'm focusing my energy into bringing trendy eco friendly alternatives to women of all ages! I like to think that my pieces are unique because I add different elements that aren't necessarily marketed for clothing use. For example, for my fall pieces I've started using a lot of jewelry chains and charms.

These clothes are made for anyone to wear. They are very cute and unique. I love the detail she puts in every piece, like appliques, braiding, and pleating. The hoodies are really nice and colorful. Her tops are original and very well made.

Here is my favorite:



Go to her store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment