Friday, December 18, 2009

Great Artist - Elements of Surprise

Another nice shop to check out is Elements of Surprise. Her store is mostly made up of beaded jewelry from bracelets to necklaces to earrings.

Her bio: When I was little I was one of those kids always sitting at the table "making something", while everyone else was playing video games. I would take fabric and try to make myself clothes - not that they ever fit! I moved on to making notebooks out my mom's jean pockets, and putting together - very strange - sewing kits for everyone I knew. But, I never really did any beading or jewelry until a friend dragged me off to a cute little bead store. That day, I made three pairs of earrings, and I've been hooked ever since!

Her store has something for everyone. Her designs are cute and unique. It's nice to see a variety of materials such as beads, shells, and crystals. There are lots of fun things to look at.

Here is my favorite:



Go to her store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment